• Jersey milk which will have a higher butter fat content.
• Grass feeding improves the quality of cow's milk, and makes the milk richer in omega-3 fats, vitamin E, beta-carotene, and CLA (a beneficial fatty acid named conjugated linoleic acid).
• Supplemented with Non GMO dairy ration.
• We have A2/A2 beta casein protein producing cows.*
• We have A2/A1 beta casein protein producing cows.
*Some research has shown A2 is easier to digest than A1. Humans produce A2 beta casein milk.
$8.00 per gallon
Milk is sold in half gallon wide mouth jars. Bring you own container or pay a $3.00 deposit per glass jar. Bring your jar back on your next visit and exchange for a full jar.
This web page was started with Mobirise